vrijdag 1 mei 2009

George W. Bush Quotes

Hij is al een tijdje van het politiek toneel verdwenen in de Verenigde Staten, en we wachten op Barack Obama om er ook enkele te maken, maar hier zijn nog een paar leuke quotes van George W. Bush:

"I'm a patient man. And when I say I'm a patient man, I mean I'm a patient man."

"This is Preservation Month. I appreciate preservation. It's what you do when you run for president. You gotta preserve."

"To those of you who received honours, awards and distinctions, I say well done. And to the C students, I say you, too, can be president of the United States."

"What I'm against is quotas. I'm against hard quotas, quotas that basically delineate based upon whatever. However they delineate, quotas, I think, vulcanize society."

"When I take action, I'm not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It's going to be decisive."

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten